Posted by Aviacomm HR, 03/14/2016 4:32PM PST
I. Staff Design Engineer
- Architect, design, and verify the following components to meet product requirements: Frequency synthesizers, VCOs, low-noise amplifiers, up/ down mixers, gm-C and RC filters, RF and baseband variable gain amplifiers, power amplifier drivers, op-amps and band-gap references.
- Perform detailed transistor-level circuit design, including design capture, simulation, layout, layout guidance, and design documentation. Report design results through design reviews. Resolve action items from review results.
- Participate in system-level modeling and simulation design activities.
- Evaluate design results by laboratory test measurements. Support product engineering to meet mass manufacturing/production needs. Support application engineering to meet customer needs.
Required Experience and Qualifications:
- MSEE or equivalent with 2-years of design experiences
- Experience with Cadence SpectreRF, Virtuso, Mentor Graphics Caribre, and EM simulation tools
- Able to handle transistor-level circuit design, system-level modeling and simulation
- Knowledge of low power RFIC circuits. Advanced knowledge of parasitic analysis (capacitance, resistance, package), CMOS fabrication process, layout trade-offs for performance and size, and scripting language.
- Hands-on lab experience for testing and debugging to characterize RFICs using equipment such as vector signal generators, spectrum analyzers, network analyzers, oscilloscope, noise figure analyzers.
Send inquiry to: email@example.com